lunes, 18 de mayo de 2015

Mercury Retrograde: A Difficult ride for the US



I usually don’t make predictions concerning countries. There are so many variables to factor in that you can easily commit a big mistake. 
But this time I will take my chances knowing very well that to err is human and to forgive is divine. So I will appeal to your divine sense for any mistakes. I am not a seer. I am a humble astrologer who uses this knowledge to further myself spiritually and others if  I can. The data I will be using for the United States is the signing of the declaration of independence, July 4, 1776, Tropical calculations.
Taking that into consideration my first concern is mercury retrograde .Even though the US chart shows a native MeR which could cancel each other, the dignity is of Grand Enemy which makes things more challenging. The sun coming into Gemini and joining, mars, mercury in its seven house (foreign relations) could be a problem. And on top of that Saturn will be retrograde opposing its archenemies, The Sun and Mars. The 23, 25 and especially may the 27 are days to watch. This could be a foreign armed conflict the start of one (sun and mars opposing Saturn in seventh house) but with a financial touch (Gemini vs. Sagittarius). It could also mean trouble among the congress and the President over a foreign issue involving oil and money. That could be another guess. But may the 27 or around that date could prove to be a challenging date for the US. This is as good as my data, but I am taking my chances….wish me luck.

Namaste 

Vrajabasi

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario